Lagu as Long as You Love Me Justin Bieber

As long as you love me As long as you love me As long as you love me. Ill be your Hova.


Baby Lyrics By Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Lirik

As Long as You Love Me lagu Justin Bieber As Long as You Love Me adalah lagu dari artis rekaman asal Kanada Justin Bieber dari album studio ketiganya Believe 2012.

. Lirik dan Chord Lagu Falling for You - Jaden Smith Justin Bieber. Ill be your Hova. Simak lirik dan chord lagu As Long as You Love Me di bawah ini.

You could be my Destinys Child on the scene girl. Lagu As Long as You Love Me adalah lagu yang dinyanyikan oleh penyanyi berkebangsaan Kanada Justin Bieber dari album studio ketiganya Believe 2012. Lirik Lagu Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me Rabu 16 Maret 2016 As Long As You Love Me feat.

Bukan rahasia lagi lagu-lagu Justin Bieber selalu menempati trending dan menjadi hits. Menggandeng rapper Big Sean lagu bergenre electropop dan dubstep ini menceritakan tentang bagaimana Justin rela menjadi dan melakukan apa saja demi seorang wanita asalkan wanita tersebut. Chorus As you love me Love me yeah yeah yeah We could be starving we could be homeless we could be broke As long as you love me Ill be your platinum Ill be your silver Ill be your gold As long as you love love love love me As long as you love love love love me As long as you love love love love me As long as you love love love love me As long as you love me.

Olusegun Efeoghene Boluwatife from Nigeria I luv d song as long as u love mesame way i luv u JB always will b ur fan. All I Want For Christmas Is You 8. Am As long as you love me F Ill be your platinum G Ill be your silver Ill be your gold.

Justin Bieber baru saja merilis album baru bertajuk Justice dan sukses di berbagai platform musik. The G chords should be GD but it doesnt matter too much Intro Am F G GD As long as you love me Am F G GD As long as you love me Verse Am As long as you love me F Were under pressure G Am Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in F Keep it together G Smile on your face Even though your heart is frowning Am F But hey now G You know girl We. Just take my hand.

You could be my Destinys Child on the scene girl. The track features American rapper Big Sean. SonoraID As Long As You Love Me adalah lagu Justin Bieber yang termasuk dalam album studio ketiganya Believe yang dirilis pada tahun 2012 silam.

It was written by Eric H and was produced by Rodney Darkchild Jerkins and Andre Lindal. So dont stress dont stress dont cry dont cry we dont need no wings to fly. As long as you love me.

Am As long as you Loh Loh Loh Loh Loh Loh F G LohLohLohLohLohLoveLoveLohLohLohLohLove me love me. Intro Am F G GD As long as you love me Am F G GD As long as you love me Verse Am As long as you love me F Were under pressure G Am Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in. Big Sean As long as you love me 3x Were under pressure Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in Keep it together Smile on your face.

Siahara Shyne Carter from United States As long as you love me We could be. Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas 2. Im under pressure Seven billion people in the world tryin to fit in Keep it together Smile on your face even though your heart is frownin But hey now You know girl We both know its a cruel world But I will take my chances.

As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me love me Ill be your soldier Fighting every second of the day for your dreams girl. Lagu ini diproduseri oleh Rodney Jerkins dan Andre Lindal. Lagu ini telah sukses di beberapa negara peringkan 22 di tangga lagu inggris.

Lagu ini diproduksi oleh Rodney Darkchild Jerkins dan Andre Lindal. Am As long as you love me F Ill be your platinum G Ill be your silver G Ill be your gold. F Keep it together G.

Am As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-F G lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo- G love me. Music in the soul can be heard by the universe. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town 5.

It was first released on July 10 2012 as a promotional single from the album and one month later it was released as the albums second. As long as you love me F We could be starving G We could be homeless G We could be broke. Justin Bieber penyanyi asal Kanada yang masih tetap produktif mencetak karya dan prestasi sejak debutnya 12 tahun silam.

As long as you love me Asalkan engkau mencintaiku Chorus As you love me Love me yeah yeah yeah Asal kamu mencintaiku cintaiku yeah yeah yeah We could be starving we could be homeless we could be broke Kita boleh kelaparan kita boleh tak punya rumah kita boleh tak punya uang As long as you love me Asalkan engkau mencintaiku. Chorus Am As long as you love me F We could be starving G We could be homeless We could be broke. Daftar Lagu Justin Bieber dalam Album Under the Mistletoe.

As Long as You Love Me is a song by Canadian singer Justin Bieber from his third studio album Believe. Nikhil Sharma from Vpo Nehran World best singer only Justin Bieber I like all their songs and I listen to them the most I salute them and I am your big fan. I dont know if this makes sense but youre my hallelujah Give me a time and place and Ill rendezvous and Ill fly you to it Ill beat ya there Girl you know I got you Us trust A couple of things I cant spell without you.

Lagu ini ditulis oleh Rodney Jerkins Andre Lindal Nasri Atweh Sean Anderson dan Bieber. Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me -- From the 2012 release Believe - it is the copyrighted property of its owners. As long as you love me Ill be your platinum Ill be your silver Ill be your gold As long as you love love me love me As long as you love love me love me.

As long as you love me We. The Christmas Song chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire 4. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators.

Dont stress dont cry we dont need no wings to fly. As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me love me Ill be your soldier Fighting every second of the day for your dreams girl. Fa La La 6.

Lagu ini menampilkan rapper Amerika Big Sean.


Justin Bieber As Long As You Love Me Album Believe Justin Bieber Posters Justin Bieber Albums Justin Bieber


Justin Bieber Lagu Gambar Selebritas


Beliebers Justin Bieber Love Yourself Wallpaper Fondos De Hintergrunde Daf

No comments for "Lagu as Long as You Love Me Justin Bieber"